Friday, May 6, 2011

'Wooden Nickels' episode 1: Mark Baines & Blueprint



by Mark Nickels

It has been over 3 1/2 years since I switched from the VX over to HD. In this time, I have been filming on a daily basis here in Berlin and contributed to many different projects along the way. Add that with the tours I have been on in that time, there's not much room left on my hard drives.

So with all the unreleased footage, second angles, left over tour footage, and so on; I thought I would create this web series, 'Wooden Nickels', as a way to release the footage. I know how hyped I get to see new footage coming out or outtakes from other tours... I hope you enjoy this just as much.

After Making Friends with the Colour Blue, I am proud to present episode 1 features Mark Baines along with his Blueprint teammates for the jump off of the series.

Look for a new episode every Friday for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment