Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dinosaur Jr - Crumble



Dinosaur Jr - Crumble Lyrics

I got nothing where I've been
will you bring me there again
no-one ever understands
you wont change to help them

I got lost inside a lie
with a smile you made it die
I'm not there and you know why
and I'll run to get some

more, more

can I be there all the time
can I stop to wonder why
will I crumble will I fly
and I gotta make it

will I be in time to see
will it run over me
can I fake out just to be
you know i cant take any

more, more

held the picture yesterday
held the picture of a moment
that I want
that I want
that I want

you had time me again
but you flatten' me instead
tried to heal the things you said
like I almost have it

but I don't have it at all
and I'm sweatin' trying to stall
till I think I heard a call
I bet your just laughing on

on, on, on

held the picture yesterday
held the picture of a moment
that I want
that I want
that I want

No comments:

Post a Comment